Paper Crafting

, ,
I'll be honest.

I'm just not creative enough to be a scrap-booker. I humbly bow in the presence of those who are.

I gave it a good effort several years ago, but I just have no vision for how a page should be put together. I just sit there and stare at it.

I have a Silhouette that I've primarily used for fabric and vinyl cutting. But today, I used it to make creative birthday party invitations for my son.

And it was... So. Much. Fun!

I won't give you a play-by-play because the pics tell the story, but if you'd like some resources:

Fonts: Pinewood, Reprise Stamp
Art: Silhouette Online Store
Silhouette Print and Cut Tutorial








Dylan added the final touches by decorating the envelopes for his friends.


These didn't require the talent it takes to be a scrap-booker, but I'm proud of the way my paper crafting project came together.

Now, I'm off to plan the party!