Two Truths and a Lie

, ,
Have you played this before? It's so much fun what you can learn about each other through this game. And it's probably best played while sober. Just sayin'.

So here goes... my two truths and a lie...


I am a karaoke champion, which makes me a total hit at bars and parties.


I've danced on stage with the band, Survivor, to "Eye of the Tiger."


My blog is a finalist in the Blue Ribbon Blogger Awards hosted by Country Living magazine.

Which is the lie?

Number 1! I've never done karaoke in public.

Which means that Number 3 is a truth! Oh my goodness! Somebody has looked at my sweet little blog!

I'm over-the-top excited about being a finalist in the competition. The sites are being judged this week so the winners will know the outcome very soon. There is also a Reader's Choice Award part of the competition and I would love to have your support.

If you enjoy my blog, I'd be honored and humbled if you would cast your vote for my site under the "Crafts" {yes, I know what you're thinking. I do. I know.} category. Just click here and you'll find the link to vote!

I'm really in shock over all of this. 

Thank you so much for visiting and coming back. Writing my weekly posts has been a very fulfilling part of these past 9 months. I can't wait for more to come!