What a Find!

, ,
I'm especially excited about this thrifty find that I picked up at the Salvation Army last month. They had a huge bin of new sports letter appliques and they were selling them 20 for $1! Can you believe that?!


I was reminded about my fun purchase thanks to Jodi Kahn's Homecoming Onesie post from earlier this week. Such a perfect project for this time of year!

But, I don't know what to do with my letters...

There are the usual suspects - t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc. But, I want to do something really fun.


It's been a while since I've done a giveaway so you are due! Leave me some comments with ideas about what you might do with these appliques. I'll pick someone at random on Sunday, November 20, to receive 5 of these pieces for your own project.

I can't wait to hear about what you have in mind!!