September Sew for 30 :: The Plan

, ,
I spent a little time yesterday digging out my UFOs - UnFinished Objects. I was a bit embarrassed to find so many. I honestly thought I was more diligent than that, but, then again, the past 2 years have been a blurrrrrrrr...

So, here's what I have lined up for the month.

I want to finish this dress...


And this one...


{gah. really, really not looking forward to this one}

And start this one...


And squeeze in a little sewing with my oldest son. He's expressed an interest, again, in learning how to sew so we're going to start on a pair of shorts and some pajama pants.

**squeee**

Yeah. I'm pretty pumped. And oh-so-glad to feel inspired about sewing. It's been a while.

I'm posting daily updates on Instagram - so hold me accountable, friends. Let's link up there - @alwaysaproject. I'd love to follow your updates, too.

I was able to squeeze in a little more than 30 minutes yesterday and made major progress on a dress that I started a couple of months ago. I'm really excited about the direction it's taking.

What are you working on?